You can submit a request to pay by invoice by contacting us via website. Once your request has been approved, you will be provided instructions on how to set up your subscription for the invoice payment method. *
Before you begin:
Please have the following information at hand:
- Your name
- Are you a new or existing Azure customer?
- Microsoft Account, also known as the Windows Live ID (the one you will associate with your Azure account)
- Company name
- Company website URL
- Preferred email address
- Billing address
- Phone number
Request via website:
Follow these steps to submit a support request to pay by invoice:
- Initiate a support request by clicking on this link and enter your Microsoft Account credentials.
- Click on the "Help + Support" tile.
- Click on "New Support Request".
- Select "Billing" in the "Issue Type" menu.
- If you have an Azure subscription, select your subscription in the "Subscription" menu.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Select "Pay by Invoice" option in the "Problem Type" menu.
- Enter any additional details in the required "Details" field and click the "Next" button.
- Fill in your contact information and click "Create".
* A credit check may be required depending on the amount of credit required. In these instances, customer support will provide you with a credit check application. After submission, the credit application can take 5-7 business days to process.