Equinix Professional Services for Cloud
Equinix Professional Services for Cloud (EPS Cloud) Assessment takes the mystery and uncertainty out of cloud migration and empowers your company to make the best choices based on your unique business requirements.
Delivered within one to two weeks, the Cloud Assessment provides:
Questionnaires, interviews and white board sessions with stakeholders, collecting key information, such as server inter-dependencies and process workflow.
Cloud Infrastructure Design
Detailed architecture plan for what your environment will look like when re-envisioned for the cloud.
TCO and ROI Analysis
A comprehensive analysis of the Total Cost of Ownership and Return on Investment for the recommended cloud infrastructure design architecture.
Strategic Migration Road Map
Outlines the proposed timeline and project plan and identifies the prerequisites that must be met before a cloud migration can commence.
Server and Application Heat Map Rating
Provides detailed server and application cloud readiness status, categorized by type, complexity, criticality and risk.
Business Case Summary
Outlines why enterprises similar to yours move to the cloud including; high availability, disaster recovery, scalability etc.
Why do you need a Cloud Assessment?
- Empowers your team to make informed cloud strategy decisions
- Identifies cost savings leveraging your next-generation infrastructure
- Provides business case justification and reliable ROI
- Establishes a migration road map for deployments
- Provides documentation of server and application interdependencies
- Ideal way to plan the implementation of new or migration of existing systems to the cloud