Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Built on a 30 plus year relationship, HPE and Microsoft are partnering to deliver the Right Mix of on and off premises Azure services and the expertise of 4,000 experts. The hybrid cloud platform is co-engineered by HPE and Microsoft to enable the easy movement and deployment of apps to meet security, compliance, cost and performance needs. Built on the HPE ProLiant DL380, world’s best-selling server, the integrated solution quickly transforms on-premises datacenter resources into flexible hybrid cloud services that provide a simplified development, management and security experience that is consistent with Azure public cloud services.
HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack also provides an unmatched hybrid cloud portfolio for operations management, security and services expertise to deliver best-in-class Azure hybrid cloud results and financial flexibility. HPE is the only Azure hybrid cloud vendor that provides:
* Greater financial flexibility with options for pay-as-you-go OpEx and CapEx pricing with HPE Flex Capacity as well as unified billing and usage management for Azure and Azure Stack services
* Simpler hybrid IT operations management with analytics-driven, autonomous operations management through a single pane of glass for Azure, Azure Stack and traditional IT with HPE Operations Bridge
* Deliver secure hybrid cloud services with data-centric security and security monitoring for Azure, Azure Stack and traditional IT with HPE SecureData and HPE ArcSight
* Single vendor support for Azure and Azure Stack solution including remote monitoring and management with HPE Proactive Care and Datacenter Care
* Hybrid cloud expertise for Azure hybrid cloud across security, workload migration, hybrid identity, backup and site recovery, and hybrid networking needs, including both advisory and implementation consulting services