Get started with Log Analytics
Follow the instructions below to create your OpInsights workspace and unleash your data from on premise and cloud assets.
Step 3 of 3
1. Update your environment
System Center 2012 Service Pack 1
Download the System Center Log Analytics Connector for Operations Manager
Install the Connector to extract its contents, then import the MPB files that you extracted using the Operations Manager console
System Center 2012 R2
System Center Advisor Connector for Operations Manager is already installed.
2. Connect to Log Analytics
- In the Operations Manager Console, click Administration.
- Under Administration, select System Center Advisor and then click Advisor Connection.
- Click Register to Advisor Service.
- Sign in with your Microsoft or Organizational account.
- Choose an existing Log Analytics workspace from the drop down menu
- Confirm your changes.
- In the System Center Advisor Overview page, Under Actions, click Add a Computer/Group.
- Under Options, select Windows Server or All Instance Groups, and then search and add servers that you want data