FastTrack for Azure
Date Updated: 01 June 2018
FastTrack for Azure is now available to eligible customers that satisfy all of the following criteria:
1. Be located in one of the below countries (English only):
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Western Europe*
(*FastTrack for Azure is available English only, in these Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland)
2. Have an identified Azure project estimated to consume a minimum of USD5,000 per month (or local currency equivalent) of Azure services.
3. Have an active paid Azure subscription.
4. Not be directly supported by a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect.
5. Be ready to build and deploy a FastTrack-supported Azure solutions (as indicated below)
FastTrack for Azure provides direct assistance from Azure engineers, working hand in hand with partners, to help customers build Azure solutions quickly and confidently. FastTrack guides customers from setup, configuration and development to production, starting with the following Azure solutions:
- Development and test
- Backup and archive
- Disaster recovery
- App modernisation
- App lift-and-shift
- Digital marketing
- Data warehouse
- Database migration
- SAP on Azure (*limited preview in US, Canada, UK and WE only)
Available in Q2 of 2018
- RedHat on Azure
- Intelligent Apps
- High-performance computing
Please contact your account executive if you would like to be nominated. Learn more about FastTrack for Azure.