Resource search results
1 - 10 of 700
Discover the key factors that help you tap into the full power and creativity of developers to drive transformative business performance. This detailed paper, Developer Velocity Report: Lessons from Digital Leaders on Accelerating Business Performance through Software Excellence, is based on in-depth research with three financial companies and two retailers—all true technology leaders. You will discover eight key learnings that can help you achieve Developer Velocity, including:
- How to accelerate cloud migration of business workloads.
- Where to standardise toolsets and where to enable more flexibility.
- The untapped opportunity of data architecture transformation.
- The power of open-source technology to attract developer talent and drive performance.
Azure SQL is a family of fully-managed, secure and intelligent SQL database services offering the widest range of deployment options for SQL from edge to cloud. Download this infographic to learn more about Azure SQL and how to choose the right database for your scenario.
When CONA Services LLC moved its SAP landscape to a modern cloud infrastructure on Azure almost two years ago, the migration represented the largest of its kind at the time—and a leap forward for the company. The lift-and-shift started with a SAP BW for HANA, a 20+ TB database with more than 22,000 users. The solution was a migration to SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances), which is SAP TDI-configured hardware located in a Large Instance stamp connected to Azure infrastructure services.
This story dives into what happened next, when CONA moved SAP Business Warehouse (BW) on SAP HANA off of physical servers and onto high-throughput Azure M-series v2 virtual machines. The migration improved application performance and reduced total cost of ownership by an additional 40 percent, while giving CONA the flexibility and scalability of a virtual infrastructure on Azure.
Infographic: The Total Economic Impact™ of Azure Cost Management and Billing — a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting
Health industry startups, system integrators (SIs), independent software vendors (ISVs), and healthcare organizations considering a move to Azure are looking for guidance in designing and operating solutions that incorporate security controls to help them meet their compliance obligations. This paper provides insight into how Microsoft meets its compliance obligations on the platform and presents best practices and security principles that are aligned to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001, Microsoft’s Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), and operational security for Microsoft online services.
Get the hands-on, practical guidance you need to transfer your database skills to the cloud. Learn how to deploy, configure and optimise Azure SQL with this free, 500-page e-book from Apress by Microsoft insider Bob Ward.
Download your free copy of this e-book to:
- Fully explore the Azure SQL lineup: SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines, Azure SQL Managed Instance and Azure SQL Database.
- Determine which Azure SQL option best meets your needs.
- Master securing your data, boosting performance and achieving high availability with Azure.
- Work through the many examples—available in the book and as downloadable code.
If you prefer not to provide your information for download, this title is also available for purchase at Apress.com.
Note: By accessing this content you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and certifying that the content provided is for your personal use only.
- The modification, adaptation, manipulation, transformation, translation or creation of derivative works based on the materials is prohibited.
- The user may not remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices or disclaimers included in the materials.
- The user may not transmit in any format the materials to other persons.
- The user will take all reasonable security measures necessary to prevent unauthorised duplication or unauthorised distribution of the materials.
Discover the common factors between companies that are making effective use of their data.
See how successful companies are using AI to transform strategy and operations.
Explore the role that data culture plays in enabling and reinforcing successful digital transformations.
Take a deep dive into how to save money and improve efficiencies when you use Azure Stack HCI with the e-book ESG Technical Validation: Optimizing Efficiency and Performance with Azure Stack HCI.
Read this e-book to learn how to:
- Simplify your IT management and operate a seamless hybrid cloud experience with flexible hardware and integrated systems.
- Reach peak performance of your hybrid cloud platform at enterprise-level scale and improve cost efficiency through hyperconverged infrastructure delivered as an Azure service.
- Make billing more predictable with a fixed price per processor core.