Learn how to accelerate your growth, reduce costs and get the most value from Azure and Microsoft as a technology partner.
In this study from Forrester Consulting, commissioned by Microsoft, you will learn how Azure has helped technology companies reach more customers, improve their agility and go to market faster. You will also see how Azure enables software vendors to enter new markets and get exposure to the 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies that already use Azure. Plus, you will learn about the best practices that helped those partners succeed.
For this study, Forrester interviewed Azure partners of varying sizes around the world. Read about how these partners used Azure to:
- Close deals that are up to 100 percent larger in revenue than their average contract value.
- Increase the size of deal flow pipelines by 50 to 100 percent on average.
- Bring in more revenue from expected follow-on services.
- Boost license annual recurring revenue by 10 percent as customers see more value from specialised Azure services.
- Build, sell and market solutions that increased IP margins by 5 percent.
- Sell faster and reach customers in new markets through Azure Marketplace.
Download the study to discover the lessons that were learned, explore the most important market factors driving partners’ growth and get advice from your peers who continue to scale their businesses with Microsoft.