AI is everywhere. Once the sole domain of researchers and institutions, this technology has emerged in a wide variety of areas, including network infrastructure, platforms and services. With AI, software developers now have the means to build a variety of intelligent solutions. This report, A Developer’s Guide to Building AI Applications, Second Edition, lets you check out AI’s possibilities hands-on.
You will learn how to create a virtual assistant—a conversational AI application that can understand language, perceive vast amounts of information and respond intelligently. Authors Elaine Chang and Darren Jefford will guide you through the many AI resources and capabilities now available to developers. Jump in and discover powerful and innovative ways to approach hard-to-solve problems.
You will explore:
- How artificial intelligence works in the cloud.
- Azure AI’s services, infrastructure and tools for developing AI apps.
- Microsoft’s Bot Framework ecosystem and the lifecycle of conversational AI app development.
- How to use Bot Framework to deliver tailored conversational assistant experiences.
- Expert guidance for developing your conversational AI app.
- Channels and adapters that help conversational experiences reach end users.
- Analytics tools for conversational AI applications.
- How Azure AI encourages you to create responsible and trustworthy solutions.
Learn how to create powerful, intelligent applications with help from AI experts.