- Develop event-based handlers on a serverless architecture.
- Test, troubleshoot, and monitor Azure functions.
- Automate administrative tasks from development through to deployment and maintenance.
- Integrate Functions with other Azure services.
- Build stateful serverless apps and self-healing jobs using Durable Functions.
Azure Serverless Computing Cookbook
Learn how to build scalable, serverless apps with these easy-to-follow recipes
Resource 'Azure Serverless Computing Cookbook' is not available in English (India). The information is available in English (US).
Spend more time building great apps and less time managing server infrastructure. Get your solutions to market faster using Azure Functions, a fully managed compute platform for processing data, integrating systems, and building simple APIs and microservices. In this e-book you’ll find use cases, hands-on steps, and tutorials for quickly configuring your own serverless environments. Explore best practices for Functions, and learn how to:
Download the 325-page serverless computing e-book and get access to dozens of step-by-step recipes for quickly building serverless apps.