Microsoft Azure Certified: Microsoft Intune
Learn how to get your application certified
Help protect your corporate data and adhere to your company’s compliance and security policies with Microsoft Intune. Applications built with the Intune App SDK allow you to apply mobile application management policies that enhance your app with comprehensive security features and centralised management functions.
Integrate your solution with Intune to:
- Maximise productivity and help prevent data leakage by restricting actions such as copy, cut, paste, and save-as between Intune-managed apps and unmanaged apps
- Enable data protection for SaaS apps, with the ability to configure them to open web links inside an Intune-managed browser
- Share protected data across apps in a mobile app ecosystem that puts unique Office capabilities at the center
Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud. Use Intune to give your employees access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device—while helping keep corporate information secured.
To start your certification process
1. Enable federated single sign-on with Azure Active Directory
2. Integrate the Intune App SDK into your application