Get started with Azure Machine Learning
Azure Machine Learning simplifies and streamlines the process from building to deploying a predictive model in production.
1. Create an Azure subscription
You can sign up for a one-month free trial Azure subscription, and upgrade it to a full subscription later on. You can also purchase an Azure subscription directly.
2. Set up a Machine Learning workspace
You or your IT support personnel can set up an ML workspace in the Microsoft Azure classic portal in just a few steps.
- Go to the Microsoft Azure classic portal and click New in the bottom-left of the screen.
- Click Data Services and choose Machine Learning
- Click Quick Create, then enter Workspace Name, Owner and Storage Account.
For details, see Creating an Azure Machine Learning workspace.
3. Start using ML Studio
Build your predictive models in Machine Learning Studio, a workbench that runs in modern web browsers. You’ll use the workspace created in the previous step.