Make your multimedia more discoverable and accessible
- Automatically generate standard caption files
- Search your library using deep neural networks (DNN)-based lattice indices
- Choose from a rapidly growing selection of languages
- Use customised vocabulary adaptation to recognise domain-specific speech content
- Perform jobs in parallel and easily integrate them into your existing workflow
- Extract spoken keywords to help in tagging and recommendations
Highly accurate audio search results
Azure Media Indexer automatically makes your media deeply searchable – you don’t have to manually apply metadata. Take advantage of the deep neural networks (DNN)-based speech recognition technology from Microsoft Research, which Media Indexer uses to convert digital audio into natural language and automatically extract metadata from your media.
Innovative custom vocabulary adaptation
With its custom vocabulary adaptation, Media Indexer consistently outperforms industry-standard speech transcription technology. For example, do you want to index medical lecture content? Submit custom words like “aneurysm” alongside your indexing job, and watch as Media Indexer scours the Internet to include related words such as “haemorrhage” or “embolism” to its internal dictionary, and dramatically increase accuracy.
Auto-generated closed captions
Reduce what’s needed to make your multimedia accessible by passing your content through Media Indexer. Use the output caption file (in your preferred format) to provide closed captions for your customers.
Extract keywords from speech
Use Media Indexer to generate keywords from speech content in your multimedia and produce an XML file that contains the frequency and time offset of each spoken keyword and other valuable data. Use the file to perform speech analytics, tag your content or power a recommendation engine.