Azure Cloud Shell
Date updated: 17 November 2017
Streamline your Azure admin experience with Azure Cloud Shell, a browser-based shell experience running in the cloud to help manage your Azure resources.
Use Cloud Shell to:
- Get the power and flexibility of using a modern command-line experience.
- Use a shell maintained and updated by Microsoft.
- Access commonly used CLI tools, including Linux shell interpreters, Azure tools, text editors, source control, build tools, container tools, database tools, and more.
- Access and run your favourite scripts from attached Azure File storage.
- Switch to a PowerShell experience (currently in preview).
Learn more about Azure Cloud Shell.
Recent related product updates
20 Nov, 2017 General availability: Bash in Azure Cloud Shell