Resource search results
11 - 20 of 798
The Azure Stack Edge Mini R brings the compute, storage, and intelligence of Azure right to where you need it – anywhere. It is simple to order and use, with high-speed connectivity to efficiently transfer data to the cloud. Easily manage your fleet of Azure Stack Edge devices from the Azure portal.
Discover how to map, manage and modernise your organisation’s data solutions by migrating your legacy data mart and online analytical processing (OLAP) workloads to Azure Synapse Analytics. Download the e-book, Five steps to simplify your data mart and BI solution, for a step-by-step guide on getting started with your first Azure Synapse project, including how to:
- Use serverless SQL pools to analyse and explore data directly in the data lake.
- Move your on-premises SQL data mart to Azure Synapse.
- Integrate your existing data by creating and editing pipelines.
- Optimise your data warehouse workloads for BI and reporting.
- Run operational and predictive analytics using cloud-based machine learning services.
Increase the productivity and profitability of your business by using automated machine learning (AutoML) and Azure to quickly create high-performing, scalable AI solutions.
Read this technical guide to get simple, step-by-step guidance on how data scientists, engineers, or anyone interested in AI can get started with using AutoML and Azure together to accelerate the building and training of machine learning models.
You’ll learn to:
- Prepare data, train models, and register them to your Azure Machine Learning workspace.
- Create automated batch solutions using machine learning pipelines and real-time scoring solutions using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Apply automated machine learning to your own data to solve a wide variety of business problems.
- Share predictions through automatically generated charts and graphs.
Get the scale, performance and innovation of Azure for your current VMware technology with the Azure VMware Solution. Read the e-book, Accelerate your journey to the cloud: A guide to the Azure VMware solution, to learn how to frictionlessly move your VMware estate to Azure.
Read the e-book to:
- Learn how to run your VMware technology stack on the cloud as if it were on-premises.
- See how to take advantage of the scalability and security of the Azure VMware Solution to modernise your data centre and apps at a pace tailored to your needs.
- Explore the Microsoft and VMware partnership that led to the creation of the Azure VMware Solution.
- Discover how to use your existing VMware skills with the innovations of Azure.
Learn how to put responsible AI principles into practice. Read the resource, Ten AI Guidelines for Product Leaders to Implement AI Responsibly, for strategies on how to guide your product teams as they design, build, document and validate responsible AI systems.
Use this resource to:
- Facilitate the complex conversations that are necessary to develop AI products responsibly.
- Foster an organisational culture that’s focused on responsible AI.
- Encourage collaboration between diverse subject matter and functional experts.
- Help your teams use AI to promote positive societal impact while also achieving business objectives.
Data management is how your organization prepares for the workforce of the future by building a data culture, redefining processes, and putting the right tooling in place to set the data foundation. The role of the CDO in your company’s cloud strategy will be a key differentiator between your company and ones that underestimate the hurdles of building a data-driven organization to achieve strategic objectives. This white paper goes over how Microsoft underwent its own data transformation journey, the data management framework that was created from the process, and how Microsoft's data governance solutions can help CDO's embark on their own data transformation.
Learn to build flexible, insights-oriented analytics solutions that meet the unique needs of your industry and organisation. Discover how to unify your data, move quickly and embrace new business models with Azure Synapse Analytics.
Read the e-book, Building Industry-Aware Analytics Solutions Using Azure Synapse Analytics, to:
- Learn how to accelerate development of analytics solutions using out-of-the-box, industry-specific database templates in Azure Synapse.
- Plan for a successful build-out of your solution architecture.
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to implement Azure Synapse.
Download this report to learn how Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure and platform services has helped to position Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader.
Download this report to learn about these strengths:
- Broadly appealing: Microsoft has the broadest sets of capabilities, covering a full range of enterprise IT needs, from SaaS to PaaS and IaaS, compared to any other provider in this market. From the perspective of IaaS and PaaS, Microsoft has compelling capabilities ranging from developer tooling, such as Visual Studio and GitHub, to public cloud services.
- Enterprise relationships: Enterprises often choose Azure because of the trust in Microsoft built over many years. Such strategic alignment with Microsoft gives Azure advantages across nearly every vertical market.
- Data services adoption: Microsoft Azure’s forays in operational databases and big data solutions have been markedly successful over the past year. Azure’s Cosmos DB and its joint offering with Databricks stand out in terms of customer adoption.
2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services, Raj Bala, Bob Gill, Dennis Smith, Kevin Ji, David Wright, 27 July 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Between rigid regulations, collaboration with a myriad of businesses to ensure chain of custody and responsibility to ensure quality control from the time drugs are made to the time they’re administered to patients, pharmaceutical companies grapple with a plethora of challenges.
By providing real-time visibility on data within operations, Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions can accelerate product development, detect errors across the value chain sooner and enable companies to hasten their production timelines.
This whitepaper describes how business leaders in the pharmaceutical industry can utilise Azure IIoT to drive improved efficiency, reduce costs and facilitate new business models
Boost your knowledge of cloud concepts and see how to build intelligent applications to optimise your business processes. Read the e-book, Azure AI Services at Scale for Cloud, Mobile, and Edge, to learn more about AI-oriented architecture, get an overview of the tools available and explore real-world examples to guide you through this architecture.
Read the e-book to:
● Gain familiarity with Azure AI services and capabilities.
● Learn how to build intelligent applications and train, tune and deploy models using Azure Machine Learning, Pytorch and the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX).
● Explore how other companies have used Azure Cognitive Services to solve business problems.
● See how to use transfer learning to train vision, speech and language models in just minutes.
● Discover how Microsoft scaled Cognitive Services to millions of users.