Resource search results
1 - 10 of 796
Microsoft cloud service offerings and security engineering practices to strengthen telecom security and enhance resiliency
Foster innovation within your organisation, keep your customers happy and stay ahead of the competition by modernising your mission-critical workloads. Learn how to begin migrating your most important systems and apps to the cloud with proven recommendations and best practices – direct from Microsoft and Intel.
Download this free cloud migration e-book to:
- Streamline your business operations by delivering reliable, scalable cloud solutions to your organisation.
- Create and implement a plan to securely transition crucial and complex workloads to Azure.
- Take a deep dive into moving your SAP workloads to Azure to boost agility and efficiency.
- Get documentation, guidelines and assessment tools to help simplify your Azure migration.
See how organisations are saving costs and responding more quickly to customer needs by extending their enterprise VMware workloads to the cloud with Azure VMware Solution. Read New Technology: The Projected Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure VMware Solution, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, to learn how real customers:
- Realised a projected return on investment of 125% to 274%.
- Saved nearly USD 2 million in avoided overprovisioning, refreshes and decommissioned infrastructure spending.
- Improved disaster recovery, business resiliency and VMware application performance.
- Accelerated their cloud migrations without hiring new personnel or disrupting business-critical workloads.
DevOps proven practices illustrate how collaboration between developer and operations teams leads to faster software delivery. Now, the issue facing digital leaders is the security and compliancy of their code, workflows and infrastructure. The logical next step: integrate your security team with the existing DevOps team – breaking down another organisational silo.
Download the Microsoft and Sogeti e-book 6 Tips to Integrate Security into your DevOps Practices to learn how to:
- Develop a security-first company culture to drive DevSecOps adoption
- Proactively secure your code, workflows, infrastructure and software supply chain against vulnerabilities
- Provide your teams with shared tooling and best practices to enable end-to-end visibility and traceability
- Leverage improved insights and policy automation to realise continuous compliancy
Get insight into migration and modernisation, from planning your migration to fine-tuning your strategy. Read the e-book, Cloud Migration and Modernization with Microsoft Azure, to get an overview of the migration process and learn how to identify the best modernisation strategy for your organisation.
Read the e-book to:
- Learn how migration and modernisation improves business resilience, enables hybrid work and improves security.
- Discover migration readiness assessments and planning resources.
- Find out how to get your modernisation started with Azure.
- Get insights from industry-leading Azure customers into optimising your current and future cloud investments for cost, performance and innovation.
Get ideas to help strengthen your strategic planning and improve data and analytics delivery in the coming years. Read Over 100 Data and Analytics Predictions through 2025, a leading report in the IT business industry, for forecasts on how business data and analytics will change in the coming years – and get insights to help your organisation stay ahead of the curve.
Get this report from Gartner for the opportunity to:
- See over 100 specific predictions about the future state of business data and analytics across different industries.
- Explore how the necessity for data-driven strategy has been accelerated by the effects of COVID-19 and see predictions about how those effects will continue to influence digital transformation.
- Learn about the role that data and analytics leaders at your organisation will play in advancing new data and analytics strategies and new visions of business problem solving.
Gartner, Over 100 Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2025, 18 March 2021, Alan D. Duncan
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
The Azure Stack Edge Pro R Appliance brings the compute, storage, and intelligence of Azure right to where you need it – anywhere in the world. It is simple to order and use, with high-speed connectivity to efficiently transfer data to the cloud. Easily manage your fleet of Azure Stack Edge devices from the Azure portal.
The Azure Stack Edge Mini R brings the compute, storage, and intelligence of Azure right to where you need it – anywhere. It is simple to order and use, with high-speed connectivity to efficiently transfer data to the cloud. Easily manage your fleet of Azure Stack Edge devices from the Azure portal.
Discover how to map, manage and modernise your organisation’s data solutions by migrating your legacy data mart and online analytical processing (OLAP) workloads to Azure Synapse Analytics. Download the e-book, Five steps to simplify your data mart and BI solution, for a step-by-step guide on getting started with your first Azure Synapse project, including how to:
- Use serverless SQL pools to analyse and explore data directly in the data lake.
- Move your on-premises SQL data mart to Azure Synapse.
- Integrate your existing data by creating and editing pipelines.
- Optimise your data warehouse workloads for BI and reporting.
- Run operational and predictive analytics using cloud-based machine learning services.
Increase the productivity and profitability of your business by using automated machine learning (AutoML) and Azure to quickly create high-performing, scalable AI solutions.
Read this technical guide to get simple, step-by-step guidance on how data scientists, engineers, or anyone interested in AI can get started with using AutoML and Azure together to accelerate the building and training of machine learning models.
You’ll learn to:
- Prepare data, train models, and register them to your Azure Machine Learning workspace.
- Create automated batch solutions using machine learning pipelines and real-time scoring solutions using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Apply automated machine learning to your own data to solve a wide variety of business problems.
- Share predictions through automatically generated charts and graphs.