Learn how to accelerate your growth, reduce costs and get the most value from Azure and Microsoft as a technology partner.
In this study from Forrester Consulting, commissioned by Microsoft, you’ll learn how Azure has helped technology companies reach more customers, improve their agility and go to market faster. You’ll also see how Azure enables software vendors to enter new markets and get exposure to the 95 per cent of Fortune 500 companies that already use Azure. In addition, you’ll learn about the best practices that helped those partners succeed.
For this study, Forrester interviewed Azure partners of varying sizes around the world. Read about how these partners used Azure to:
- Close deals that are up to 100 per cent larger in revenue than their average contract value.
- Increase the size of deal flow pipelines by 50 to 100 per cent on average.
- Bring in more revenue from expected follow-on services.
- Boost licence annual recurring revenue by 10 per cent as customers see more value from specialised Azure services.
- Build, sell and market solutions that increased IP margins by 5 per cent.
- Sell faster and reach customers in new markets through Azure Marketplace.
Download the study to discover the lessons that were learned, explore the most important market factors driving partners’ growth and get advice from your peers who continue to scale their businesses with Microsoft.