How can I use my USD 200 credit?
Use your USD 200 free credit to explore Azure services during the first 30 days after signing up for your free account. Combined with 25+ services that are always free, here are just a few ideas of what you can do with your free account:
- Test and deploy enterprise apps. Use Azure Virtual Machines, Managed Disks and SQL databases while providing high availability and network performance with Load Balancer.
- Create custom mobile experiences. Build based on your customers’ interests and behaviour using App Service and Azure Cosmos DB, Xamarin, HockeyApp and Traffic Manager.
- Gain insights from your data. Make better decisions and create finer experiences using Machine Learning, Data Lake Analytics and HDInsight.
Related questions and answers
You can raise questions on our Azure Forums. The forums are an online resource where you can connect with other Azure customers and experts to ask questions, share experiences or find solutions. There are two forum options: MSDN and Stack Overflow. MSDN is a Microsoft online property; Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Technical support benefits may be available even if you don’t have a support plan. If you are a member of certain programmes such as MPN, MSDN or BizSpark, you may be eligible for limited Azure Support benefits from those Programmes. Please refer to your service terms and conditions to understand your support options and benefits.
- Your Azure subscription includes access to subscription management support (e.g. billing, quota adjustment, account transfer) at no additional cost. You can get started with your request in the Azure portal. In addition, Microsoft Azure subscriptions include access to the Azure Status Dashboard and the Azure Forums to help you troubleshoot issues.
We have designed our Azure Support plans to meet different business needs. Paid support plans provide access to Technical Support for break-fix issues on a 24/7 basis. Higher tiers of support plans offer faster initial response times and access to Advisory support, Configuration Optimisation Reviews and other benefits. More information about the existing support plans can be found at the Azure Support Plans page.
Azure Stack Hub is covered by the Standard, Pro Direct and Premier support plans.
Azure support plans are customer support plans. Benefits in these plans are not transferrable to your customers.
Currently, the virtual machines offered under the three promos will be available for on-demand deployment until 31 October 2020. The promo virtual machines deployed before that will continue to run. However, these virtual machines will not be available for new deployments after the promo end date.