How can eligible Visual Studio subscribers create an MSDN Microsoft Azure subscription with their work account?
Visual Studio subscribers can activate their Microsoft Azure benefit with a work account by following the steps below:
- Navigate to My Account (you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Microsoft account).
- In "Subscription Benefits" under "Microsoft Azure", choose "Link to your work account".
- Enter a work account (e.g. email@example.com) and select "Link".
- Choose "Activate Microsoft Azure" and sign in with your work account.
Related questions and answers
You can raise questions on our Azure Forums. The forums are an online resource where you can connect with other Azure customers and experts to ask questions, share experiences or find solutions. There are two forum options: MSDN and Stack Overflow. MSDN is a Microsoft online property; Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Technical support benefits may be available even if you don’t have a support plan. If you are a member of certain programmes such as MPN, MSDN or BizSpark, you may be eligible for limited Azure Support benefits from those Programmes. Please refer to your service terms and conditions to understand your support options and benefits.
- Your Azure subscription includes access to subscription management support (e.g. billing, quota adjustment, account transfer) at no additional cost. You can get started with your request in the Azure portal. In addition, Microsoft Azure subscriptions include access to the Azure Status Dashboard and the Azure Forums to help you troubleshoot issues.
We have designed our Azure Support plans to meet different business needs. Paid support plans provide access to Technical Support for break-fix issues on a 24/7 basis. Higher tiers of support plans offer faster initial response times and access to Advisory support, Configuration Optimisation Reviews and other benefits. More information about the existing support plans can be found at the Azure Support Plans page.
Azure Stack Hub is covered by the Standard, Pro Direct and Premier support plans.
Azure support plans are customer support plans. Benefits in these plans are not transferrable to your customers.
Currently, the virtual machines offered under the three promos will be available for on-demand deployment until 31 October 2020. The promo virtual machines deployed before that will continue to run. However, these virtual machines will not be available for new deployments after the promo end date.