Whether you’re a developer or an administrator, you’ll find everything you need to know about deploying and managing Linux workloads on Azure in the Hands-On Linux Administration on Azure e-book by Packt. This complimentary e-book provides comprehensive technical guidance on how to:
- Keep using the same Linux tools and commands that you’re used to on Azure.
- Use Ansible to manage your Linux instances in Azure cloud environments.
- Automate Linux deployments with Azure Resource Manager and PowerShell.
- Enhance your Linux security and use Azure identity management services.
- Manage containers in Azure environments.
Azure supports most common Linux distributions, including Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian and CoreOS – and more supported distributions are on the way.