Spend more time building great apps and less time managing server infrastructure. Get your solutions to market faster using Azure Functions, a fully managed compute platform for processing data, integrating systems, and building simple APIs and microservices. In this e-book you’ll find use cases, hands-on steps and tutorials for quickly configuring your own serverless environments. Explore best practices for Functions, and learn how to:
- Develop event-based handlers on a serverless architecture.
- Test, troubleshoot and monitor Azure functions.
- Automate administrative tasks from development through to deployment and maintenance.
- Integrate functions with other Azure services.
- Build stateful serverless apps and self-healing jobs using Durable Functions.
Download the 399-page serverless computing e-book and get access to dozens of step-by-step recipes for quickly building serverless apps.