Visual Studio subscriptions
Access a comprehensive set of resources for creating, deploying and managing applications on your preferred devices and platforms
Cloud development optimised
- Build apps for any operating system using a rich IDE with advanced debugging
- Get a monthly credit to run Azure services as you develop and test your apps
- Embrace modern DevOps practices using team collaboration tools
- Access an in-depth library of Microsoft development and testing software
- Receive expert training and support
Azure Developer Tools
Get the latest versions of Visual Studio, a fully featured IDE for Android, iOS, Windows, web and cloud app development, along with additional cross-platform tooling.
Improve team collaboration
Start collaborating straight away using Azure Devops or Team Foundation Server – at no additional cost.
Try cloud services
Test and experiment with different Azure services risk-free, using a monthly Azure credit. Your credit goes further with special dev/test rates for selected Azure services, such as Windows virtual machines, plus get exclusive access to run Windows 10 desktop images for dev/test.
Use software for dev/test
Develop and test your applications using Microsoft software that’s included in your Visual Studio subscription. You’re licensed to run the software on as many machines as you need – both on your own machines and on virtual machines running in Azure.
Get training and support
Take your skills to the next level with in-depth training on the latest trends and technologies. Rely on technical experts to help solve issues that you encounter in your dev/test environments.