- How do listings show up on Azure.com?
The Azure.com partner tab is a tool to help you find technology partners who build ready-made solutions on Microsoft Azure, and to find service partners who help customers design, build and manage Azure solutions that are customised for your businesses. It pulls partner profiles from Pinpoint.
- How long does it take to become listed?
It can take 24 hours to 10 business days, depending on a partner’s MPN membership status and Pinpoint profile status.
- What are the steps a partner must take to become listed?
- Must be an MPN Partner, enrol.
- Once enrolled in MPN, within 5 business days, you will receive an invitation to create a company Pinpoint profile.
- Must have a Pinpoint profile, create a profile.
- Once the profile has been created, it takes 5-10 business days for it to be reviewed, approved and published on Pinpoint.com.
- Must have an app/service offering description relevant to Microsoft Azure.
- Must meet the Pinpoint profile requirements:
- Profile must contain a logo (96x96 pixels, no spaces or special characters in the file name).
- Complies with Azure brand guidelines (e.g. Microsoft Azure, not Windows Azure).
- Meets maximum and minimum word limits (app/service title: 10 words or less, description: > 20 to < 250 words, or > 200 to < 2,500 characters).
- Title may not be an exact product name (e.g. “Microsoft Azure” or country name).
- App/service name must be descriptive (e.g. not vague or an overview of the company itself).
- Company name and app/service name must match company website.
- Company description must be well written (e.g. no grammatical errors).
- Provides unique URLs, which may not link to the company homepage or Microsoft page, and instead must link to a page specifically referencing the app/service.
- The same URL may not be entered into more than one field and the content must correspond to the field it was entered into (download, demo etc.).
- No URLs, white papers, demos, phone numbers or Microsoft contact information may be included in the partner description.
- Must be an MPN Partner, enrol.
- What is the Azure Marketplace and how is it different from the listings on the partner tab?
The Azure Marketplace is an online store for certified, open-source and community software applications, developer services and data, pre-configured for Azure. The listings on the partner tab are provided as a reference tool for you to search and find partners who build ready-made solutions on Azure, or who provide consulting services to design, build and manage Azure solutions.
- What is the Microsoft Partner Network?
The Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) is a broad voluntary partner programme designed to help qualified technology companies build, sell, provide, service and support solutions based on Microsoft technologies. To qualify for the MPN, a technology company must sell or provide more than 75 per cent of its IT solutions and services or derive 75 per cent or more of their total revenues through the external monetisation of their IP solution(s) to unaffiliated third parties (i.e. parties that are not affiliates).
- How is the partner tab different from the Microsoft Partner Network?
The MPN is a broad voluntary partner programme that promotes partners’ solutions and services and also provides technical and marketing training, support and specialised networking opportunities. The Azure.com partner tab is a reference tool for customers to find partners that specialise in Azure solutions and consulting services. The Azure.com partner listings are a subset of MPN partners and pulled from Pinpoint.
- What is Pinpoint?
Pinpoint is a global Microsoft online directory that helps business customers find and connect with Microsoft partners.
- How does Pinpoint support the Microsoft Partner Network?
Pinpoint supports the MPN by helping developers and technology service providers promote software applications and professional services on the market. It also helps customers find partner solutions. For more details about the Microsoft Partner Network, see the MPN FAQ page.
- How do I become an MPN partner?
- How do I achieve cloud platform competency?
Cloud Platform competency is for partners who specialize in delivering infrastructure and SaaS solutions on Azure. To learn more about the requirements and to enroll visit the Cloud Platform competency page on MPN.
- How do I create a Pinpoint profile?
- I joined the MPN but my company does not appear on Pinpoint. What should I do?
When you enroll in the Microsoft Partner Network —and opt to be included in Microsoft directories during enrollment—it may take up to three business days for your information to migrate to Pinpoint.
After three business days, you can log in to the Partner Center to check the status of your company overview and to make any necessary changes. On average, new information usually takes four to five business days to appear on the Pinpoint website, but may take up to 15 business days. (Note: the time to publish may vary for different countries. Learn more.)
If your information doesn’t appear within this time, it could be for one of the following reasons: You have not submitted your company overview for approval; your company overview does not meet Pinpoint Profile Guidelines; you did not associate your Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) to your MPN membership; or you did not opt to appear in Microsoft directories when you were enrolling in the MPN. Learn how to resolve these and other issues that can hold up publishing.
- How do I change my listing on Azure.com?
- I still have questions, who do I contact?
Please open a ticket with Microsoft Partner Network support.
- What types of partners can I find on Azure.com?
Technology partners build ready-made solutions on Azure for you to use in your business. These partners are typically Independent Software (ISVs) or Software as a Service (SaaS) providers. Service partners help you design, build and manage Azure solutions that are customised for your business. These partners are typically System Integration (SI) providers.
- What types of products are available in the Azure Marketplace?
The Azure Marketplace currently offers virtual machine images, virtual machine extensions, APIs, applications, machine learning services and data services.
- Is there a forum for Azure?
- Who do I contact for Azure support?
Please contact Azure Support.
- How do I report a security incident or abuse?
To report suspected security issues or abuse of Azure, please contact the cert.microsoft.com team which is available 24/7.