Microsoft Azure Government helps you meet cybersecurity executive order requirements
Plan for the Presidential Executive Order
With the release of the Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure, agencies have to meet new requirements and document implementation of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) to fully comply with the cyber Executive Order.
Try our free Cybersecurity Risk Management Service
Customers with a current Premier Support contract are eligible for Microsoft Cybersecurity Risk Management Service, a remote analysis service that details the compliance status of critical agency infrastructure using the informative references from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF). This service helps you build your strategy for compliance with the Executive Order on cybersecurity in a risk-free way providing:
- Rapid results – The 100% government-cloud-based service gets you up and running quickly with minimal investment in infrastructure services. Typically, analysis results are ready within one week of deploying data collectors.
- Proven, secure data collection toolsets – The service uses Microsoft assessment tools and Azure Government for secure aggregation of system logs and security event data to deliver a comprehensive analysis. All data is isolated solely for your agency use and secured on the industry’s most compliant cloud platform.
- Compliance analysis – Receive technical validation of your organisation’s compliance with the informative references from the NIST CSF using a data-driven, heavily automated approach.
- Custom reporting – Agencies receive a written report of the team’s findings and a rich analytics dashboard for deep data insights and monitoring that can be used as supporting documentation to comply with the Executive Order.
- Access to cybersecurity experts – The service uses Microsoft Azure to give users access to remote Microsoft Detection and Response team members, providing instant access to experienced cybersecurity responders around the world.
Schedule your free analysis today
Provide your information, and your Microsoft Technical Account Manager will contact you to start strengthening the cybersecurity of your network and critical infrastructure, so you are ready to comply with the cybersecurity Executive Order.