Thanks for downloading the Azure SDK for Mac
To get started with node.js applications on Azure:
- Install node.js by using the node.js Macintosh installer.
- Install git on your Mac by using the git Mac OS X installer.
- Have a look at the Create and deploy a Node.js application to an Azure web site tutorial to create your first Azure app.
- Visit the Node.js dev center to learn more about Azure.
To get started with PHP applications on Azure:
- Follow the instructions at Download the Azure SDK for PHP to install the PHP client libraries for Azure and other useful tools.
- Have a look at the Create a PHP-MySQL Azure website and deploy using Git tutorial to create your first Azure app.
- Visit the PHP dev center to learn more about Azure.
To get started with Python applications on Azure: