Virtual Machines gives you lots of control over the virtual machines your small or multi-tier applications are running on – as if the VMs were another rack in your data centre. This learning path will help you understand how to create and manage VMs using the Azure portal, PowerShell, the Azure CLI and Resource Manager templates.
- Tell me about Azure Virtual Machines
- Requirements and planning
- Using the Azure portal to create a virtual machine
- Using PowerShell to create a virtual machine
- Using a Resource Manager template to create a virtual machine
- Ready to dive in?