Welcome to the latest edition of our weekly roundup of the latest community-driven news, content and conversations about cloud computing and Windows Azure. Here are the highlights for this week.
Articles, Videos and Blog Posts
- Blog: Complete walkthrough: Setting up a ADFS 2.0 Server on Windows Azure IaaS and Configuring it as an Identity Provider in Windows Azure ACS by @HaishiBai2010 (posted Nov. 20)
- Blog: Multiple Environments with Windows Azure Web Sites by @bradygaster (posted Nov. 21)
- Blog: Windows Azure SQL Database Management by @ShayYannay (posted Nov. 21)
- Presentation: Passive FTP and dynamic ports in IIS8 and Windows Azure Virtual Machines by @sandrinodm (posted Nov 20)
Upcoming Events and User Group Meetings
- October - June, 2013: Windows Azure Developer Camp – Various (50+ cities)
- December 4: MongoSV – Silicon Valley, CA
- December 4: Windows Azure Open Platform Services (OSS) Summit – Paris, France
Rest of World/Virtual
- Ongoing: Windows Azure Virtual Labs – On-demand
Recent Windows Azure MSDN Forums Discussion Threads
- Azure TcpClient Issue – 269 views, 4 replies
- Development Storage changing dates – 254 views, 3 replies
- Connection Pool or Shared Connection – 203 views, 3 replies
Recent Windows Azure Discussions on Stack Overflow
- Bulk querying the status of the async Copy Blob Azure API – 1 answer, 1 vote
- TableQuery<T>from Azure TableStorage that filters on PartitionKey – 1 answer, 2 votes
- Atomicity: Database transaction and Windows Azure – 1 answer, 2 votes
Send us articles that you’d like us to highlight, or content of your own that you’d like to share. And let us know about any local events, groups or activities that you think we should tell the rest of the Windows Azure community about. You can use the comments section below, or talk to us on Twitter @WindowsAzure.
Have a great weekend!