- Set up metrics, charts and alerts
- Optimize a data model, and scale out your database across multiple collections to accommodate very large volumes.
- Walk through server-side programming in DocumentDB
- See how to build a web app in different languages (after-all, Azure is not just about .NET)
- Explore how to integrate Azure Search with DocumentDB.
- Plus, check out how DocumentDB fits into the greater Azure ecosystem, including Azure Mobile Apps, with more than just ASP.NET MVC.
Microsoft Virtual Academy presents Developing Solutions with Azure DocumentDB
Posted on 30 March, 2015
Free Training! Free Training! You might be surprised how easy it is to get up and running with Microsoft Azure DocumentDB! You don't even have to have your own infrastructure or maintain your environment: all you have to do is connect & go! Get all the details on April 7, with the free full day Microsoft Virtual Academy event - “Developing Solutions with Azure DocumentDB.” Did we mention it was FREE training? Join a team of experts to explore DocumentDB, from theoretical concepts to code demos and hands-on labs. Learn how to set up metrics and charts, optimize a data model, and scale out across machines. Plus, walk through server-side programming in DocumentDB, see how to build a web app, and explore how Azure Search integrates DocumentDB. Check out how it fits into the greater Azure ecosystem, including Azure Mobile Services, with more than just ASP.NET MVC. Learn what you need to get up and running on DocumentDB! Learn how to do lots of things including (but not limited to);