Resource search results
Showing 11 - 20 of 481 results
Ensure that your company’s digital transformation yields the greatest gains in productivity, flexibility, and cost savings. Read this Frost & Sullivan white paper for best practices—and find out how other organizations are maximizing their returns when moving their SAP investments to Azure.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stay agile, competitive, and innovative in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Enable secure collaboration and data access in real time, no matter where your employees work.
- Extract more meaningful insights from customer data using advanced analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- Empower IT to create robust solutions that boost efficiency and drive business growth.
- Reduce your environmental footprint by minimizing physical IT assets and migrating enterprise workloads—including SAP HANA—to the cloud.
For customers who want maximum flexibility over database maintenance, a simple user experience, and built-in cost optimization – learn more about Azure Database for PostgreSQL- Flexible Server. Check out the infographic highlighting top capabilities and why customers are choosing to build their enterprise applications on Azure Database for PostgreSQL - Flexible Server.
Invest in App Innovation to Stay Ahead of the Curve—Increase business agility and reduce technical debt through app innovation
Get tips and techniques to create new business value with app innovation—the transformation of your organization’s systems, processes, products, and customer experiences. Read Invest in App Innovation to Stay Ahead of the Curve to explore:
- Lessons learned from Microsoft customers that have worked on digital transformation projects.
- Maximizing investments in system and app development, management, and maintenance to focus on critical challenges.
- Key digital transformation topics, such as approaches to common app innovation challenges like limited agility and high technical debt.
Get the white paper, The Culture of Data Leaders, to explore findings from a Keystone Strategy survey of over 150 companies—including manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, retail, and software organizations. Learn how these organizations used data and technology to enable digital transformations that helped them achieve better revenue and better growth performance.
See the strategies that these companies used successfully and get insights on how to:
- Help everyone at your organization adopt a learning mindset.
- Use faster data insights to position your organization ahead of competitors.
- Build a data-driven culture that gives your organization a competitive edge.
For customers who want maximum flexibility over database maintenance, a simple user experience, and built-in cost optimization – learn more about Azure Database for MySQL Flexible Server. Check out the infographic highlighting top capabilities and why customers are choosing to build their mission critical workloads on Azure Database for MySQL Flexible Server.
Learn how to select and manage AI projects for business success—no engineering background or AI knowledge required. Whether you’re a business leader tasked to deliver results with AI or a data scientist who is business or leadership focused, read Succeeding with AI: How to Make AI Work for Your Business to learn how to bring AI to your organization.
Read the e-book to:
- Explore the business applications of AI methods.
- Discover the critical versus nice-to-have elements of a successful AI project.
- Learn how to facilitate conversations between people with technical and business backgrounds.
Download this report to learn how Microsoft Azure cloud database management systems have helped to position Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader.
As per Gartner, the market is converging on a set of advanced capabilities resulting in a complex landscape ready to launch into the next wave of disruption. This Magic Quadrant will help data and analytics leaders make the right choices in a complex and fast-evolving market.
Download this report to learn how Microsoft is placed in the Cloud DBMS space.
2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud Database Management Systems, Henry Cook, Merv Adrian, Rick Greenwald, Xingyu Gu, 13 December 2022.
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Check out how to bring Azure services like Azure SQL Managed Instance on-premises environment in 5 easy steps with Azure Arc.
Learn how bring Azure data services like Azure SQL Managed Instance and PostgreSQL to any infrastructure with Azure Arc in this introductory inforgraphic. See how Azure Arc supports key hybrid data scenarios like:
- Extending and migrating existing applications
- Building new cloud native applications
Learn how to increase efficiency, drive innovation, and transform fundamental functions using AI. Read the Forrester report, Predictions 2023: Artificial Intelligence, to find out why AI adoption within enterprise businesses is predicted to expand and lead to more creative, optimized applications.
Get the report to:
- See five AI predictions from Forrester for 2023 and beyond.
- Learn why AI will become indispensable for enterprises of all sizes.
- Explore how Fortune 500 companies will generate content using AI tools.