Discover how to package and run both monolithic and new, microservice-based applications in containers by following real-world examples of best practices in action. Delve into the design of the Kubernetes platform to understand the steps you’ll need to take to successfully use Kubernetes with Docker to manage containers. Learn how to:
- Use containers to manage, scale, and orchestrate applications.
- Improve the efficiency and security of containers.
- Build highly available and scalable Kubernetes clusters.
- Design and deploy large clusters on various cloud platforms.
- Update or roll back a distributed application with zero downtime.
- Monitor and secure your deployments.