Resource search results
Showing 11 - 20 of 829 results
As an ISV or SaaS company, you can accelerate innovation, build apps faster, and reach more customers by using multiple cloud assets that span multiple cloud vendors. In this e-book, Best Practices for a Multicloud Strategy for ISVs, explore best practices for building a multicloud strategy and learn how to:
- Enhance the developer experience.
- Unify security, compliance, and operations.
- Consolidate and optimize costs across multiple clouds.
Get help making the case for moving your IT infrastructure to the cloud using this ready-made PowerPoint. Customize the slides and share them with your team and other key stakeholders to highlight the benefits of cloud migration.
Use this presentation to:
- Emphasize the security, compliance, management, and operational benefits of the cloud.
- Explain key cloud computing concepts, including hybrid and multicloud solutions.
- Share case studies about global businesses that have benefitted from migrating to Azure.
- Explore resources to learn more about preparing for an Azure migration and get expert help.
Quickly build a compelling business case for why your organization should move to the cloud using this ready-made PowerPoint. Customize the slides for your company and share them to highlight the cloud migration and modernization benefits that your team and stakeholders should consider.
Use this presentation to:
- Emphasize the security, compliance, management, and operational benefits of moving your IT assets to the cloud.
- Explain cloud computing concepts and share migration steps and strategies.
- Back up your talking points with helpful visuals and persuasive data.
- Explore resources to learn more about Azure migration, assess your readiness, and get support.
Azure Stack Edge Pro 2 brings the compute, storage, and intelligence of Azure right to where you need it—whether that’s your corporate data center, your branch office, factory floor and or retail space.
Bring more opportunity to your business by bringing your Windows Server workloads to Azure. Because Azure runs on Windows Server, it’s easy to migrate your workloads along with your existing Windows Server skills, familiar tools, and established procedures.
- Ways to run your Windows Server workloads in Azure
- How to extend your on-premises IT offerings to Azure for hybrid innovation
- What savings you’ll get with your existing Windows Server licenses
- How Azure delivers industry-leading security
Discover how to drive app innovation and reap lasting business benefits with a faster approach to AI. Read this 2022 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, to learn how to help developers of any skill level at your organization deploy AI solutions quickly using prebuilt, production-ready cloud AI services.
Read the study to:
- Understand the importance of AI in creating a differentiated customer experience for your business.
- Explore AI use cases for knowledge mining, document process automation, speech transcription and analytics, machine translation, and conversational AI.
- Recognize the challenges with current methods of AI development and deployment and discover how to overcome them with prebuilt AI solutions.
- Learn how to circumvent AI skills gaps and implement AI more effectively using responsibly-built cloud AI services.
Implement a quick, simple, and low-impact Windows Server migration to Azure. Enhance your existing Windows Server skillset as you move your workloads to the cloud. Read this guide to:
- Get tactical steps for implementing your migration.
- Review key pointers on how to migrate smoothly with minimal impact to your business.
- Find exclusive resources from Microsoft and Microsoft partners to learn more about the capabilities and the opportunities available for data centers invested in Windows Server.
Discover how to fuel innovations, growth, and market domination by becoming an advanced insights-driven business. Read this Forrester report to learn how to maximize business impact with the insights-to-action process. You’ll explore best practices to help your business:
- Build five competencies for insights-driven success. Optimize strategy, internal partners, practices, platforms, and data.
- Exhibit creativity by innovating faster. Discover new and better ways to create, advertise, market, and refine products and services.
- Constantly adapt to grow faster. Take advantage of digital insights to drive new revenue streams and stay on top of changing customer needs.
- Show resilience in the face of radical change. Detect and respond to changes in customer behavior—even if they’re drastic or unanticipated.
Learn about the DDoS attack trends and insights in the second half of 2021.
Fuel innovation and quickly adapt to changing business needs by moving your apps, data, and infrastructure to the cloud. Read this free e-book to find out how to build a cloud migration strategy that will help you optimize costs, enhance security, and simplify IT management.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase your flexibility and scalability with hybrid and multicloud technologies.
- Choose the best option for modernizing your apps, including rehosting, replatforming, and refactoring.
- Pick the right database options—relational, non-relational, and open-source relational—for your digital transformation.
- Assess your needs, prepare your people and resources, and move to the cloud using specialized Azure services and resources.