Resource search results
Showing 1 - 10 of 826 results
The Azure Database for MySQL Developer Guide is a comprehensive guide to developing MySQL-based applications in Azure. This guide contains actionable insights and proven best practices to successfully deploy cloud applications for MySQL in Azure. Towards the end of the guide, you can find links to tutorial jumpstarts, begin developing a sample PHP application, or select an evolved version utilizing a microservices architecture on AKS.
Learn more about Azure Database for MySQL and application development in Azure with videos, tutorials, and training modules curated for MySQL Developers. Use this 30-day learning path to grow your skills and develop and deploy applications faster in Azure.
Ebook on how Microsoft Defendr for Cloud reduces cloud security risk with unified security control.
More than 100 Azure services offer everything you need to build and run your applications with all the performance, redundancy, security, and scale that the cloud has to offer. But knowing where to begin with all these services can seem overwhelming.
Read this e-book to build your cloud computing skills quickly and efficiently. You’ll be productive immediately, and when you finish, you’ll be well on your way to Azure mastery.
Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches, Second Edition breaks down the most important Azure concepts into bite-sized lessons with exercises and labs—along with project files available in GitHub—to reinforce your skills. Learn how to:
- Use core Azure infrastructure and platform services—including how to choose which service for which task.
- Plan appropriately for availability, scale, and security while considering cost and performance.
- Integrate key technologies, including containers and Kubernetes, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the Internet of Things.
Labs and exercises reinforce your new skills in every lesson, with project files that you can access in GitHub. Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches, Second Edition, is also available as an audiobook. Microsoft offers both the e-book and audiobook, from Manning Publications, at no charge.
Modernizing Applications and Data: The View from Customers Who Have Taken the Journey with Microsoft Azure
Enterprises have options when it comes to choosing an approach to application and data modernization. The rise of public cloud, hybrid cloud, and multicloud as well as a range of available tools, services, and platforms presents both opportunity and complexity.
Read this white paper from IDC to gain insights into successful app and data modernization strategies. Based on exclusive quantitative and qualitative research, including survey data from 205 respondents among Microsoft customers and prospects, the paper also includes stories from in-depth interviews with customers who successfully launched and executed application and data modernization strategies on Azure.
- Benefits companies achieved by modernizing their applications and data, including improvements in time to market and delivery of rich customer experiences.
- The top considerations, challenges, and opportunities companies faced in developing and implementing application and data modernization strategies.
- Best practices developed by five Azure customers across the retail, financial services, and consumer goods industries.
This beginners guide maps out your itinerary for deepening your Azure knowledge, drawing on a wide array of Microsoft resources. You’ll begin by diving into the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Azure, explore core solutions, then move on to solution design principles, including security and compliance. Finally, you’ll discover deployment tools and methods to help bring your solution architectures to life.
As Internet of Things (IoT) and intelligent edge technology evolves, more businesses are adopting solutions that give them new insights, allow for remote monitoring of buildings and assets, increase productivity, and even create revenue streams. The next step in many companies’ technology journey is the transition from connected assets to connected environments. Discover how IoT solutions are enabling this through both edge computing and the intelligent cloud.
This beginners guide maps out your itinerary for deepening your knowledge of Azure fundamental concepts of cloud computing and Azure core infrastructure services, management, monitoring, security, and compliance.
Internet of Things (IoT) devices collect unfathomable amounts of data as the technology ties the digital and physical worlds closer together, which makes the ability to sort and analyze data increasingly important to solve challenges. Artificial intelligence (AI) and advanced technologies are enabling image interpretation, language recognition, predictive and prescriptive maintenance, and much more in IoT solutions. Learn more about how these technologies expand the capabilities of IoT solutions and can accelerate the return on investment.
Software as a service (SaaS) is increasingly becoming a driving force behind most organizations’ businesses or operations—to promote innovation, productivity, and growth. Learn how to bring your SaaS applications to customers around the world with Azure capabilities and tools.
Read this guide created for ISVs, technical professionals, and technical business leaders. You’ll find out how to:
- Make your applications more secure by following the Zero Trust principle and aiming for an identity-driven system.
- Implement cloud-native technologies to help you make use of and maximize your SaaS capabilities and elasticity.
- Take advantage of Azure to build better solutions and focus more on your software instead of managing the underlying infrastructure.
- Use architectural guides in the Azure Architecture Center, in a multitenant way.
- Easily display, sell, distribute, and transact your SaaS applications in Azure Marketplace.