Learn about the real-life financial impacts and business benefits that companies experienced by migrating their on-premises infrastructure to Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS). This 2019 Forrester Consulting study commissioned by Microsoft provides a detailed analysis of the return on investment and other outcomes that were experienced by actual customers.
Nine customers were interviewed about their experience migrating their on-premises infrastructure to Azure. The analysis shows that a composite organization based on the interviewed customers experienced:
- A three-year 478 percent return on investment.
- USD10.3 million savings in infrastructure and on-premises staff costs.
- Increased online B2C order volume of between 83 and 167 percent.
- Increased average B2C order size by 20 to 27 percent.
- Accelerated developer and tester processes as well as migration flexibility with Azure hybrid capabilities.
If you want to learn more about migrating your on-premises infrastructure, talk to an Azure sales specialist.