Azure for independent software vendors (ISVs)
Let's build together. Innovate, grow, and scale with a cloud you can trust.
Navigate challenges and accelerate growth
Migrate an existing app to the cloud, build a new SaaS offering, or expand your solution portfolio with Microsoft Azure—a leading cloud technology that helps fortify your business so you can keep thriving.
Find tutorials, technical documentation, and free code samples to get started building and managing SaaS apps on Azure.
Get tools and resources to help you move, manage, and secure all your workloads for a better customer experience.
Speed up your sales cycle and drive more leads when you publish in the Microsoft commercial marketplace.
Innovate and ship faster
Stay ahead of the curve with development tools and services that support AI, analytics, and data.
- Code from anywhere with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code and collaborate using GitHub.
- Build resilient and flexible apps with cloud-native and microservice architectures.
- Ensure performance as you scale with fully managed relational, NoSQL, and in-memory databases.
- Create intelligent apps at scale with AI services and bring real-time insights to your customers.
Run your apps anywhere
Gain flexibility and achieve global scale with unified management and industry-leading security.
- Protect data, apps, and infrastructure with built-in, unified security tools.
- Achieve fewer incidences with DevSecOps products and services.
- Manage, govern, and secure Windows, Linux, SQL Server, and Kubernetes clusters across environments.
- Get a unified solution across on-premises, multicloud, and SaaS environments with Microsoft Purview.
Reach more customers
Tap into Microsoft’s network and connect with over 90,000 global partners to grow your business.
- Accelerate deployments and extend your app with hands-on exercises, demos, and expert connections.
- Plug into Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) services already deployed at large enterprises for easier deployments and identity management.
- Simplify selling and get started with the commercial marketplace.
- Discover benefits and earn rewards with the ISV Success program.
Discover the Azure SaaS Development Kit
Move to a software as a service (SaaS) model faster with a kit of pre-built, modular resources that can be configured and deployed in 15 minutes or less.