oh to provision more that one resources on Azure in parallel
docker run -it -e AZURE_CLIENT_ID=XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX \
-e AZURE_CLIENT_SECRET=XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX \
-e AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION_ID=XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX \
-e AZURE_TENANT_ID=XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX \
Current commands supported :
- Resource Group
Quickstart / Contribution
(Add steps to get up and running quickly)
go get github.com/Azure-Samples/openhack-team-cli
- Fork that repository into your GitHub account
- Add your repository as a remote for $GOPATH/github.com/Azure/openhack-team-cli
- Create a new working branch (git checkout -b feat/my-feature) and do your work on that branch.
- When you are ready for us to review, push your branch to GitHub, and then open a new pull request with us.
The code for the project is organized as follows:
- The individual programs are located in cmd/. Code inside of cmd/ is not designed for library re-use.
- Shared libraries are stored in pkg/.
- The tests/ directory contains a number of utility scripts. Most of these are used by the CI/CD pipeline. [TODO]
- The docs/ folder is used for documentation and examples. [TODO]