The next wave of analytics is here with Azure Synapse Analytics! Simply unmatched and truly limitless, we're excited about this launch and want to share the highlights with you. Please join us for the Analytics in Azure virtual event on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific Time. Be among the first to see how Azure Synapse can accelerate your organization’s time to insight. Sign up for the live stream today for reminders, agenda updates, and instructions to tune in live.
Azure Synapse is a limitless analytics service that brings together enterprise data warehousing and Big Data analytics. It gives you the freedom to query data on your terms, using either serverless on-demand or provisioned resources at scale. Build end-to-end analytics solutions with a unified experience to ingest, prepare, manage, and serve data for immediate BI and machine learning needs, with blazing speed.
Join us for this virtual event and find out how to:
- Query petabyte-scale data on demand from the data lake, or provision elastic compute resources for demanding workloads like data warehousing.
- Build a modern data warehouse enhanced with streaming analytics, machine learning, BI, and AI capabilities.
- Reduce project development time for machine learning, BI, and AI.
- Easily optimize petabyte-scale workloads and automatically prioritize critical jobs.
- Help safeguard data with Azure Active Directory integration, dynamic data masking, column-level and row-level security, and automated threat detection.
You’ll hear directly from Gayle Sheppard, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft Azure Data, and John Macintyre, Director of Product for Microsoft Azure Analytics, who will dive deep on Azure Synapse. Other Microsoft engineering and analytics experts will join the event with insights, demos, and answers to your questions in a live Q&A. Don’t miss your opportunity to ask how Azure Synapse can enable the growth and evolution of your business.
There’s never been a better time to embrace technologies that allow you to unlock insights from all your data to stay competitive and fuel innovation with purpose. Register today for the Analytics in Azure virtual event on December 10th. We hope you can join us!