FastTrack for Azure
Opdateringsdato: 2. august 2017
FastTrack will expand to Azure with FastTrack for Azure Preview, available August 1 to eligible customers that satisfy the following criteria:
· Located in the United States, Canada, or Australia (available only in English)
· Have an Azure project of USD $60,000 or more per year, or equivalent in local currency
· Not supported by a "Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect"
· Need to setup, configure, build, and deploy one of the FastTrack supported Azure solutions
FastTrack for Azure will provide direct assistance from Microsoft and partner experts to help customers build desired solutions quickly and confidently. Microsoft engineers will work side by side with partners to guide customers from setup, configuration, and development to production starting with the following Azure solutions:
Available August 1, 2017
· Development and test
· Backup, archiving, and disaster recovery
· Internal business apps/line of business (LOB) applications (database migration, app modernization, lift-and-shift)
Available in the first half of 2018:
· SAP on Azure
· Customer facing apps (digital marketing, E-commerce)
· Enterprise data warehouse and big data
Also coming soon:
· RedHat on Azure
· Intelligent App (business analytics, artificial intelligence)
· IoT (predictive maintenance, remote monitoring)
· High-performance computing
Please contact your account executive for more information or if you would like to be nominated for the preview.
Learn more about FastTrack for Azure.