Denne video er ikke tilgængelig i Dansk. Denne video er tilgængelig i English (US).
Go serverless: Event-driven applications with Azure Functions
Jeff Hollan joins Scott Hanselman to show how you can quickly develop and deploy code to run in the cloud with Azure Functions. Functions can be written in a variety of languages, and will automatically trigger and scale based on your application needs.
- Quickstart: Create your first function in Azure using Visual Studio
- Tutorial: Create and deploy serverless Azure Functions in Python with Visual Studio Code
- Use Key Vault references for App Service and Azure Functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Go serverless playlist on YouTube
- Create a free account (Azure)