Azure AD B2C Custom Policies with the Identity Experience Framework(IEF)
• Starter pack https://github.com/Azure-Samples/active-directory-b2c-custom-policy-starterpack • App samples https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory-b2c/code-samples • The community repo https://github.com/azure-ad-b2c.
Solutions and training for Azure AD B2C
What are the supported features and where is the supported documentation? Supported feature set of Custom Policies with IEF available via:
- The inline documentation in the Identity Experience Framework tab in B2C. Click on "Developer Responsibilities"
- Azure official documentation page
A Demo of Azure AD B2C is deployed at https://wingtipgamesb2c.azurewebsites.net/.
Samples for Wingtipgamesb2c.azurewebsites.net. Including:
- Web application /src/WingTipGamesWebApplication
- Application Insights Viewer /src/WingTipUserJourneyPlayerWebApplication
- Web app with admin side analytics src/WingTipToysWebApplication
** The contents of this repository are unsupported and may or not be current. Replies to questions about unsupported material have the lowest priority **
The Identity Experience Framework is a powerful identity engine with a very comprehensive feature set, that is used internally for Microsoft services like Azure AD B2C. Only a subset of features will be tested, monitored, documented, and supported over time. The supported list will increase quickly. Unsupported samples and documentation are provided for our fans and partners for training, and feedback only.