The Azure Code Samples are currently available in English
This sample is a very simple Asp.net Core application used to demonstrate Azure Container Registry features.
This project framework provides the following features:
- A map highlighting the source region of the Azure Container Registry
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/acr-helloworld.git
docker build . -f .\AcrHelloworld\Dockerfile -t acr-helloworld
docker run -d -p 8080:80 acr-helloworld
- Browse: http://localhost:8080
- Azure Container Registry Service
- Azure Container Registry Docs
- Azure Container Registry Geo-replication overview
- Azure Container Registry Geo-replication tutorial
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.