How do I optimise around billing charges?
There are several ways to optimize your Azure applications:
- Deploy two or more instances to qualify for the SLA.
- Allocate a compute instance of the right size as per the application's requirements.
- Make use of our free inbound data transfers to upload data to Azure.
- Allocate compute and storage in the same region. All data transfers within a region are free.
- Use Content Distribution Network (CDN) to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Delete your test application immediately after your test concludes. Azure staging environment is not free. Whenever an application is deployed (even in staging), you will get charged. You can also deploy the application locally using the Azure SDK until you are comfortable deploying to the Azure cloud.
- Allocate the right sized SQL Database based on your needs.
- Check out Getting started with Azure cost management
Relaterede spørgsmål og svar
Få mere at vide om, hvordan du bruger administration af adgangskoder.
Få mere at vide om, hvordan du vælger den rette installationstype.
Få mere at vide om, hvordan du opretter brugere ved hjælp af PowerShell.