ConQuest Technology Services
ConQuest Technology Services-profilen er ikke tilgængelig på Dansk. Oplysningerne er tilgængelige på English (US).
When the performance and the cost of on-premise IT services do not measure up to expectations, it’s time to look to the cloud. ConQuest Technology Services helps you make the transition by offering our deep IT capabilities and a “one-hand-to-shake” commitment so you can turn to a single source for all your cloud needs.
In addition to storage, you can also leverage the cloud for all your other IT and communication needs. The cloud provides a great opportunity for collaboration to drive increased productivity for cross-functional teams.
But migrating your data center to the cloud requires planning and execution by experienced IT professionals. That’s where ConQuest helps. We provide a wide range of Cloud Services and help you determine which IT functions to move to the cloud to meet your business needs.
ConQuest Cloud Services
· Migration Services for Azure Solutions
· Assessment to identify On-Premise Infrastructure Migration Paths
· Active Directory Federation Services
· Mobile Device Management Services
· Expense Evaluations—for Cloud Services, Storage, Backup and Disaster Recovery
· Managed Services Path to the Cloud
· Helpdesk and End User Support Solutions
We complement our cloud offerings with two specialized solutions that deliver additional support services as needed by your business:
· ConQuest Care Solutions: End-user helpdesk support for on-premise and cloud environments; delivers quick resolutions to IT and unified communications issues through customized phone, telephony, remote chat and Web support—24x7x365.
ConQuest also realizes the best way to build cloud solutions supporting your business comes from long-lasting personal relationships and face-to-face interactions. We start by helping you assess the bigger picture and then guide the way to ensure your cloud platform nurtures your business.
Contact ConQuest today for the very best, highly-secure cloud solution for your systems and data. Whether you need a full cloud deployment or a hybrid solution, we’re here to help!