Denne side er i øjeblikket kun tilgængelig på engelsk. Oversæt denne side ved hjælp af Microsoft Translator
Hosting on Azure is a fast and simplified method to deploy and manage web-based applications. It’s critical to secure these apps with the same level of security as you would in an on-premises data center. Our multi-layered and correlated approach protects your web apps from the OWASP Top 10 as well as the latest threats. The Web Application Security Service from FortiGuard Labs uses information based on the latest application vulnerabilities, bots, suspicious URL and data patterns, and specialized heuristic detection engines to keep your applications safe from malicious sources, DoS attacks sophisticated threats, and zero-day attacks.
FortiWeb Web Application Firewall (WAF) delivers:
- Proven Protection: from the OWASP Top 10 threats, DoS attacks, botnets, and more.
- Virtual Application Patching: built-in web app vulnerability scanner: supports leading third-party scanners including IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, and WhiteHat.
- More Effective Security: multiple threat detection techniques including signatures, IP reputation, and behavioral analysis.
- APT Defense: integration with FortiGate and FortiSandbox for protection from advanced persistent threats.
- Accelerated Content Delivery: Layer 7 server load balancing with correlated and multi-layer threat scanning
Mere fra Fortinet Se alt
Prisen er baseret på en timepris