Denne side er i øjeblikket kun tilgængelig på engelsk. Oversæt denne side ved hjælp af Microsoft Translator
The Brocade vRouter provides high performance and a rich set of functionality in advanced routing, firewall, NAT, IPsec VPN, SSL VPN, DMVPN and flow monitoring. Being purpose built it provides the best performance for virtual networking services in cloud networks. With Brocade vRouter you can save money by routing traffic directly from one cloud network to another cloud network and terminate multiple VPN tunnels in the vRouter. The services provided by Brocade vRouter include
- Advanced Routing: IPv4, IPv6 routing, Static and dynamic routing protocols like RIP, OSPF, BGP; policy based routing (PBR)
- Firewall: L2-L4 stateful inspection, Zone based, Filters
- Network Address Translation: Extensive source and destination functionality
- VPN Gateway: SSL VPN secure cloud access, IPsec secure DC to Cloud or cloud to cloud secure connectivity
- Monitoring: IPFIX,Netflow,ERSPAN,TWAMP,SNMP,Syslog
Brocade vRouter is a standard VM in Azure and can be accessed through CLI and APIs to further provision its features.
Note: While it may be possible to instantiate Brocade vRouter VM in many sizes on Azure it is currently supported only on F-series platforms with at least 4 cores.
Prisen er baseret på en timepris