Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Spring over navigation

Azure-arrangementer

Se, hvad der sker i dit område

Denne hændelse er slut

O365 and SharePoint Online - Deep dive into the Migration story

O365 and SharePoint Online - Deep dive into the Migration story

The move to SharePoint Online for customers and partners is disruptive and provides the opportunity for them to evaluate their entire collaboration and application portfolio. Moving on-premise as-is to SharePoint Online is not an option. We need to help them reimagine their legacy technical and business processes to leverage the modern cloud hosting and service model with a new set of approaches and strategies. This session will provide the principles behind the modernization approach of Assess, Remediate, Enable and Migrate. The principles define prescriptive guidance using common models, patterns and drivers to determine portfolio disposition, hosting options and migration scenarios. We start by covering the migration assessment offering, assessment tools, rationalization and remediation steps to prepare the customer for a successful migration. We continue by covering the migration offering with the enablement and migration options, tool architecture and demonstration of the Azure based factory model to improve throughput for predictable and cost effective migrations to the service.

Hvor: Indien
Hvornår: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:30:00 GMT

Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:30:00 GMT (UTC)

Gratis konto

Tilmeld dig nu, og få $200 i Azure-kredit

Visual Studio

Abonnenter får op til $1800 Azure-tjenester pr. år

Programstart

Deltag i BizSpark-programmet, og få gratis Azure-tjenester