This post was coauthored by Katie Fritsch and ChatGPT.
Are you interested in learning more about Azure and open-source technologies? Do you want to learn about the latest AI capabilities on Azure and how Microsoft is leveraging open-source technologies to drive innovation? If so, you won't want to miss Azure Open Source Day on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Azure Open Source Day is a great opportunity to learn more about Microsoft's role in the open-source community, its contributions, and vision. Microsoft has a long history of supporting and contributing to open-source projects, and it continues to be a leader in the community today. Learn how Microsoft is empowering developers to build innovative solutions using the best of cloud capabilities and open-source technologies.
Here are seven reasons why you should attend:
- See app-building demos—Discover how to build intelligent applications that are fast, flexible, and scalable using containers, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Azure managed databases and Azure AI services. Azure provides a wide range of tools and services that can be used to build intelligent applications.
- Learn from partners—See how to use the power of Azure to build intelligent apps fast and flexibly using the best of open-source technology. Hear about Microsoft and Nvidia’s partnership to allow developers to spin up a platform in a matter of minutes.
- Discover new innovative technologies—Find out how to use Dapr—an open-source project developed by Microsoft and a growing community of contributors—to easily build, deploy, and scale microservices. Dapr helps you to focus on business logic while abstracting away the underlying infrastructure and platform.
- Hear perspectives on open-source trends—Hear from Microsoft luminaries Brendan Burns and Sarah Novotny, and our partners (GitHub, HashiCorp, Redis, and Nvidia) about how open source can be used to drive technological progress and drive collaboration between companies.
- Get proven support—Get a first look at how Microsoft is committed to supporting its customers with their technology needs whatever they may be, including Web3 scenarios and use cases. Microsoft's Azure cloud platform, developer tools, and identity and security services can help customers build and run Web3 applications.
- Learn how to protect your data—Protect your business assets by building on a highly secure cloud platform designed to meet your open-source security and compliance needs.
- Ask the experts—Post your questions during the live chat Q&A. Azure Open Source Day features a live chat where attendees can ask the experts their questions and get detailed answers.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn about the latest AI capabilities on Azure and how Microsoft is leveraging open-source technologies to drive innovation. Register for Azure Open Source Day for Azure Open Source Day today and join us Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.