The Azure Code Samples are currently available in English
Getting Started with Azure Storage in Azure CLI
Demonstrates how to use the Azure Storage service in Azure CLI (v0.9.19). If you are looking for a sample with the new, and enhanced Azure CLI 2.0, click here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here
Running this sample
- If you have Node.js installed, you can use
npm install -g azure-clifrom the command-line to install Azure CLI. You can also refer to the Downloads page. Once the Azure CLI has been installed, you will be able to use the azure command from your command-line interface (Bash, Terminal, Command prompt) to access the Azure CLI commands.
- Download or clone this repo.
- Edit a script you would like to use. This repo provides batch scripts for Windows Command Line and shell scripts for Mac and Linux terminals.
- Within the script, provide the appropriate values for each variable (e.g. Storage Account Name, Storage Account Key, etc.) Note: The angled brackets should not be included in the values you provide.
- Run the script in your terminal of choice. For example, in Windows Command Line: