- Understand your database footprint and potential approaches to migration.
- Assess the discovered workload requirements and any dependencies.
- Plan and describe the workloads to be migrated, the tools to be used for migration, and the target platform for the workload.
- Transform any workloads not currently compatible with modern data platforms. Optimize workloads to take advantage of new features.
- Perform migration, validate successful migration, and remediate applications where required.
Choosing Your Database Migration Path to Azure
Tento materiál je dostupný v jazyce English.