Computer World WLL
Profil Computer World WLL není dostupný v oblasti Čeština. Informace jsou dostupné v English (US).
The Microsoft Azure practice of Computer World helps customers from analyzing the customer needs to building the right solution or applications based on Microsoft Azure. The practice takes advantage of the dedicated demonstration center for Windows and works on solutions and latest updates to this rapidly evolving technology. Customers derive significant value by judicious deployment and/or integration of on premise and Azure-based applications. Our services span consulting, development, migration and integration services.
Computer World's PaaS services include:
• Azure advisory services
• Assess application readiness
• Roadmap development for adoption
• Cost savings analysis
• Migration services
• Assessment and planning and migration of on premise applications
• Integration Services
• Hybrid cloud
• On premise integration
As a part of cloud offerings Computer World provides various services on Microsoft Azure platform across the SDLC lifecycle. It includes consulting, proof of concept, end-to-end development, migration and management of Azure based applications.
Computer World can utilize its Azure expertise to provide a multitude of services for organizations who seek to migrate their IT on Azure platform. These services include:
• Creating new portals and migration existing portals
• Integrating cloud applications with on premise systems
• Content Management and delivery using StoreSimple
• Data synchronization services to sync data between on premise data and cloud
• Reporting and business intelligence solutions