Join us for OSS Fridays with the Azure global black belts!!! Microsoft loves Open Source and Azure is fantastic platform for both Windows and Linux based workloads.
This session is for customers and partners to learn more about transformative Open Source/Linux based solutions in Azure. There are many Open Source and Linux projects that Microsoft is working on and this is a way to showcase the amazing technology available.
This is a bi-weekly session and will start at 11:00 am EST/8am PST. Calendar invites can be dowloaded here: http://aka.ms/OSSFridaysInvite.
Here is the agenda for the current week:
No session for January 13th. We will resume OSS Fridays on January 27th. Stay tuned for the updated agenda!
December 16, 2016
- Looking back at all the activity in 2016
- Review the options and ecosystem in Azure
- Workload spotlight: Chef - DevOps in Azure
- Partner and customer spotlight: 10th Magnitude & North American Power
December 2, 2016
- Azure Quick start templates built by Partners available
- Red Hat in Azure Partnership & Engineering Updates
- Workload spotlight: Apache Cassandra NoSQL Database
- Partner spotlight: Pythian and DataStax: Managed Cassandra running in Azure
November 18, 2016
- Recent updates around OSS and Linux at Microsoft
- Workload spotlight: High Performance Computing (HPC) in Azure
- Partner spotlight: Altair PBS Professional for job scheduling and workload management
November 4, 2016
- Recent updates around Open Source at Microsoft
- How to test drive Open Source solutions in Azure for free
- A lap around Azure's Open Source capabilities, approach, investments & roadmap
- Partner spotlight: Cloudbees Jenkins Platform on Azure
October 21, 2016
- Open Source Platform Overview
- Resources: Where to find information and help
Partner spotlight: Mesosphere DC/OS on Azure
October 7, 2016
- Microsoft's approach to Linux & Open Source
- Platform Portfolio Overview
Workload and Partner spotlight: Red Hat OpenShift Platform on Azure
Links to MP4 recording and PDF.