API Management service updates
Publiseringsdato: 29 juni, 2015
We made the following improvements to the Azure API Management service:
- JWT token policy We added the match attribute to the claim element to enable a degree of control over how claims in the policy are matched against those in the JWT token.
- Proxy server The Server header is stripped from responses.
- Developer portal The Sign in and Sign up menu items on the portal are hidden when no identity providers are selected.
- Developer portal
We made a few changes to improve the usability of the documentation and console:
- Response headers and response body are shown together in a single control
- Request URL is back
- Request body example, when provided, is used to populate the request body control
- Double-clicking in text areas selects all content to simplify copying
- Buttons are added to reveal secret values in the request